Welcome To The Purple Daisy Teaching Resources

The Purple Daisy Teaching Resources

Monday, June 14, 2021


 I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Jamie and I am the owner of The Purple Daisy Teaching Resources. 


I began teaching in a preschool setting in 2014. I would often purchase curriculum materials for my classroom, but many times I felt the materials lacking something I needed or full of items I didn't. I started creating materials for my classroom in 2019. My students loved everything! They were engaged and loved to learn using our new materials. I loved creating them, so it really was a win-win situation!


In 2020 we were hit with COVID-19. Many schools closed and we were left without jobs or working reduced hours. I decided to take advantage of this extra time and post some of my creations on Teachers Pay Teachers. Even during the pandemic, my items were selling. I realized that other teachers had the same needs that I had and I wanted to make sure they had access to my creations.


A year later I am still creating and selling my classroom materials. I decided to start this blog as a way to show off some of my creations and interact with other teachers and parents. I hope to post informational, fun, and exciting teaching ideas!


Welcome to my blog!

Comments